If there’s one word that most people would associate with life insurance blogs, what would it be?
Boring? Complicated? Or pushy? Maybe not.
In this post, I want to share with you ten life insurance blogs that read like lifestyle magazines. Not only do they cover topics in life insurance, but they also talk about everything life entails, be it lifestyle, health, relationship, parenting, career, money, and the like. And most importantly, the articles in these life insurance blogs are educational, revealing, and interesting to read.
I understand you only have so much time. Instead of drowning you with a random list of 50 insurance blogs that covers everything you may or may not need, here’s my selection of ten blogs that focus on life insurance.
1. Life Insurance Blog – All your life insurance questions answered
Life insurance Blog is an insurance marketplace where you can shop for life insurance at the best price. Their blog is very resourceful and educational. And you will find everything you need to know about life insurance and life insurance companies here.
- What If My Life Insurance Company Goes Bankrupt?
- How Much Can You Sell Your Life Insurance For?
- Does ADHD Affect Life Insurance Rates?
2. The Insurance Pro Blog – An life insurance expert knowledge hub
If you are looking to make the best out of different types of life insurance policies, The Insurance Pro Blog is the place to be. The founders of this blog are industry practitioners and have in-depth knowledge to share with you on how life insurance works for you and your clients – in plain language that you can understand.
This blog is not only for consumers to learn more about life insurance, but it is also a valuable resource for insurance agents to spice up their industry knowledge.
- Everything You Ever Want to Know About Insurance Underwriting
- Which Type of Life Insurance Generates Immediate Cash Value?
- What Rate of Return Beat Life Insurance?
3. Life Happens Blog – Life insurance resources for smart consumers
Life Happens is a nonprofit organization with a mission to give you unbiased information to help you make smart insurance choices to protect your loved ones.
This blog is focused on life insurance, annuities, disability and long-term care insurance are and how these financial tools can help you build a strong financial foundation.
- 10 Ways to Make Affordable Life Insurance a Reality
- Do I Still Need Life Insurance Once I Retire? Your Questions Answered
- Looking for a Guaranteed Income Stream for Life? Think Annuities
4. Haven Life Blog – A lifestyle magazine
Haven Life is a customer-centric life insurance company that offers term life insurance coverage issued by MassMutual. They pride themselves on allowing consumers to digitally purchase a dependable and affordable term life insurance policy.
There are three main sections in their blog – Your Life Insurance, Your Money and Your Wellness. I’ve found their articles very educational and read like a lifestyle magazine. Here are my hand-picked posts:
- How will getting the COVID vaccine affect your life insurance?
- Is it possible to have too much life insurance?
- How do you know when it’s time to quit a job?
5. Sproutt’s Magazine – On lifestyle, wellness, and personal finance
Sproutt is a new entrant to the life insurance marketplace. They literally position their blog as “Sproutt Magazine” rather than an insurance blog.
Their content team is a group of experts in different fields. From nutrition to sleep, physical activities, travel, and personal finance, they’ve got you covered.
Here are my hand-picked posts for you:
- Get Your Gym Membership to Pay for Itself
- Best Meditation Apps to Help You Fall Asleep
- The Connection Between Your Health and Your Connection to Your Kids
- Living Benefits from Life Insurance Can Be Used When You’re Alive
6. Ethos Blog – Tips & advice on life insurance
Ethos is a 100% online life insurance company. Their simplified underwriting process takes advantage of new technology and predictive modeling to issue life insurance coverage with no medical exams for most people.
Similarly, on top of life insurance topics, you will also find articles on money and health in this blog. Most of them are light-hearted and read like short stories.
- Confessions Of A Former Life Insurance Agent: Part 1
- Why Young People Are More Interested in Life Insurance Than Ever
- Credit Scores: What They Are And How To Improve Them
7. Insure.com – A comprehensive insurance blog
Insure.com, an online insurance marketplace, aims to be the best consumer guide to insurance by providing trusted, accurate, informative, and helpful content. This is one of the most comprehensive insurance blogs for life, auto, home and health insurance.
You will find everything on life insurance from the basics of Why do you need life insurance? How much life insurance do I need? Or Tips for buying life insurance to more practical life insurance-related topics like:
- 10 jobs that can make getting life insurance tough
- How does gender affect life insurance rates
- Why your life insurance company doesn’t care if you’re dead
- What are your body parts worth?
8. QuotacyLife Blog – Stories about life and insurance
Quotacy is the first-ever online marketplace to offer life insurance quotes without asking for contact information. They have a mission to provide an easy online shopping experience that has the family’s best interest in mind.
Their articles are structured in three categories – InsuranceLife, LifeStyle and WealthStyle. See some of my hand-picked posts:
- What You Should Know About Mental and Behavioral Health and Their Effect on Life Insurance
- Pet Parent? Know Your Life Insurance Options
- How Would Harry Potter Have Benefited from Life Insurance?
They also have a Video Q&A section where they cover everything from researching what type of life insurance policy to buy to how to get the best prices for coverage.
9. LifeQuote Blog – Content from life insurance purists
LifeQuote is another life insurance specialist who has been in the business for over 30 years. They provide instant online quotes and help consumers to shop for life insurance with the lowest rate among different carriers.
Check out some of their posts: